Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Nicknames & Passwords

Ok, seems like everyone is having a blog of their own, and due to my sadistic nature, I want my friends to be tortured with excerpts from my walking-dead life as well. But before I start my cruel torture, let me thank my dear ex-colleague SY who wowed me with her floating musical notes on her blog (being the techy web developer that she is) and showed me the wonders of blogging.

So, in the heat of the moment, I ACTUALLY signed up for an account. And I have to stress that I HATE to sign up for anything, ANYTHING at all, due to all the user names and passwords that I have to fabricate (and hoping no one will guess them too). But seriously, how creative can one be with all these BS, considering that you have to remember AT LEAST your username, in order to log in in future. And also, considering all the flaming and not so nice things I'll be writing on this blog, I also figured that I should hide myself behind some psuedonym. So I had to spend another 3 minutes and 48 seconds cracking my brain to think of a suitable nickname. God help me pls.

BINGO! Got it!...... Hence the million-dollar-question from SY via msn real time now - "Why packetmayonnaise??"

Knew you'll ask that my dear.

Because I do not want to use my real name. Because I'm not a creative soul. Because I'm stuck in my stone-cold office in front of my germs-infested computer (I hate to think of all the invisible shit on my keyboard too) and all I have on my desk are piles and piles of useful/waste paper, 2005 calendar, angbao packets from my superiors, GNC supplements, packets of ketchup, chilli etc etc etc.... and a packet of REAL MAYONNAISE (FOC courtesy of the golden arch people).

Question: WTF is the packet of mayo doing on your WORK desk anyway??
Answer: Because I ain't got a fucking life and I spent my Monday lunchtime with some boring client who can't make up their mind, and after that on a concall with some Chinese shit for a grand total of 15 mins (with 45mins trying to get them all on the line. FUCK.) Due to all this happening activities, my boss4 and I had to tabao double cheeseburger meal back to the office and have our pathetic lunch at 4pm. And here's the real answer anyway: I'm a cheapo auntie who asks for many packets of sauces and now they're all sitting on my desks. (Best thing was I didn't use any of them)

Oh well. There you have it - My very first blog entry!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home