Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sound of Music

Okay, yes I know it's too early for me to post another entry. But.. but... BUT...!!! I cannot take it. I feel that my insides will swell with unthinkable mush, causing my body to inflate like a Harry Potter aunt and explode in unglam fashion if I don't let off some steam at least. (people who are car owners/coffee-making machines owners will know that you should NEVER EVER open the cap of the water tank when the machine is HOT, and should unscrew little by little to let off a bit of the steam, unless u like geysers, or maybe fancy a cosmetic facelift)

Anyway, the object that is causing me much headache (real throbbing ones) and anguish is the fucking music in my office. Ever since the launch of Lush99.5, my colleague has been faithfully tuning in day by day, evening by evening, the minute he saunters into the office at about 9.29am (before 9.30am is acceptable by company standards).

I'm not against chill-out/lounge music or any other types of music for that matter. But it gets on one's nerves when you keep hearing the jingling ching ching ching music (can hear but cannot hear clearly type as radio quite far from me), lyric-less and poseurish..... The music (if you may call it that) churns my brains into juice, and I can feel it literally dripping out of my ears... ARRRGGHH (somemore, coupled with "cute" boss1's loud telephone ethics)

I.........A..M.............S..O...........DY.....I...N....G.......

Ok. Back to work kiddos.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home