Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Cyber Babe & WRX

Women~ What can I say about them. Ok, so I am WOMAN too, but at least I pride myself in being decisive (most of the time). Just read SY's latest blog entry talking about her happening Friday (going fishing) *crow fly past* and how she still has "no plans for saturday and sunday yet". =_="

DID I HEAR NO PLANS FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY YET?

Tmd, if my 24 year old brain did not fail me, I think I still remember asking Cyber Babe out to a wonderfully planned BBQ session this weekend. That being the most interesting affair of my 2005 up till now - an excellent chance for me to matchmake Prince Charming on a White 220horsepower Subaru WRX and Ms Cyber Babe aka Research Guru. And who knows? That may very well end happily ever after with little Cyber Babies and Subaru Legacys running around. Wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home