Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Saturday Night Afternoon Quarrel...

It's hard being a wife, even harder being a working wife (thank the good lord I'm not a mother yet cos I think I will jump out of my window if I am.. Haha.. And end up at my patio since I stay on ground flr), AND EVEN worse when your hubby is a huge MCP.

Anyway, would like to share with you what happened on last fateful Sat afternoon. (WRX: I'm sure you'll be interested to know) On an average Sat afternoon, my hubby would nap, since he works on Sat mornings. So as usual, he napped, while I did housework. After maybe 1-odd hour, I went to check on him, and he woke up, and said, "I'm hungry.." "What's new?" I thought. "OK, I make egg sandwich for you" and I walked out.

So there I was in the kitchen preparing the sandwich; added condiment, whipped the egg, added oil to the pot and so on. Then I remembered that he complained my egg looked like a pancake the last time I fried one for him, and I figured it was cos my pan was too hot, the moment I poured the egg mixture in, it quickly turned into a almost-burnt pancake. SO, learning from experience, I quickly just threw the egg in, and HE walked past just at the very moment and shouted, "WHY THE PAN NOT HOT U FRY THE EGG?????"

Like it's the worst blardy mf-ing sin in the whole wide world.

And I said nicely, "Can you don't interfere in my cooking?" just as he took over the "ladle/what ever u call the thing-to-fry-with".

In a fit of anger, he threw the "ladle/what ever u call the thing-to-fry-with" onto the floor, egg and all. TMD.

He stormed out of the house. I (took a bath first) stormed out of the house. That's it.

2 Comments:

Blogger IniQx said...

& wat happened to the egg, frying pan & all? Belle cleared it up? =x

6:12 AM  
Blogger mayonnaise said...

Well, one thing I left out of the story is that my mum was at my place so she cleared it I guess? Oh, Belle (my dog for those who dunno) managed to lick up quite a bit of egg too!!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home