Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Saga Continues...

I realised that I do have friends checking back on my blog for updates on Cyber Babe and WRX. Hmm... If you're wondering about last Sat's supposed BBQ, CB (OH NO WAT AN ABBREVIATION!! I SOOMPAH I didn't mean it, SY) didn't make it in the end. Neither did I, until I did a last minute U-turn after I had a quarrel with my husband on Sat night.

Anyway, in case SY is reading this (and I know you are, babe), WRX makes KILLER Tiramisu.. Very fattening, very heartwarming, very nice. Come on lor, which guy makes Tiramisus nowadays?? I bet my hubby don't even know what Tiramisu is. ;P

Last I heard is WRX has added CB on his msn list, and they're conversing via msn (which is a good start). Let's hope something comes out of this..

* Oh ya, I realised the smallest model of Subaru ever made was Subaru Vicki and not Legacy which actually is bigger than Impreza. Sorry la, I'm a lady after all~

1 Comments:

Blogger [ a s h l e y c h i a ] said...

ANITA! u have a blog? wahahaha so cute!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home