Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Going on leave

I think i'm making too many announcements these few days. But here's another one - I'll be going on leave for 3 weeks from next Monday due to personal reasons. Monday is a totally free free FREE day for me. So PLEASE date me out.

U're welcome to come over to my humble lodge for fun & laughter, peace & joy. We can cook up a storm together, watch vcds/dvds, swim, sink, anything! Just come and help kill my boredom. I have nothing in my fridge at the moment except a truck load of drinks (Pokka Coffee, Jia Jia Herbal Tea, Vitasoy, Red Dates/Lychee/Chrysanthemum/Milk Tea packet drinks, peach green tea/ILT courtesy of petrol pumping at SPC, Pepsi Twist, Root Beer, Carlsberg, plain water), and have no fun/games, except for my pc and Jenga. Oh for the alcoholics, I still have white wine, red wine, Bailey's, Cordon Bleu, Absolut Vanilla in my cabinet.. Feel free to come and clear them out for me.

By the way, sincere apologies to my colleagues who will be wiping my ass during my absence, but I'll try to clear as much stuff as possible ;-P

2 Comments:

Blogger IniQx said...

eh eh eh! im on half-day on monday & off on tues! but i might be meeting diana, anne, angie & gang 4 dinner tho. if im not, moi shall go ur hse. i wanna see Belle & ur new doggy! =D

8:08 AM  
Blogger mayonnaise said...

sounds good... then I'll get edel along too..

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home