Thursday, April 07, 2005

Changes and lost chances

Spoke with WRX last night and it's confirmed - Yet another poor unfortunate soul (it's sad! but true!) stepped into the grave (not the ultimate grave called ROM yet, but digging his own hole now). Yes, he has given up GS300 and potential Cyber Babe... For Fish (his ex-gf). Well, to explain why he left Fish in the first place, is so excruciatingly painful and long, that I will not explain.

Anyway, sidetrack a bit, someone once told me ROM is so-named as it's the Registry of Mistakes. LOL, is that true or wat!

So why the heck am I posting this anyway??

Well, I just needed to discuss this ---> People nowadays (sweeping statement I know) marry for the sake of marrying, be together because there will be lots of trouble otherwise, to fulfill others' expectations etc. (Yes, Jo, like you say) I'm not saying this is essentially right or wrong, but it makes the whole world an unhappier place to live in. Gone were the days or stories (ala Romeo & Juliet) that it's love or DIE. And in this day and age, guys DO NOT need love anymore, give them status, money, cars, MORE money anytime (and if this package comes in the form of wife - lagi better!). Where's the pure innocent love to withstand the test of all time? Where's the unconditional care and concern that one should shower the special somebody? Someone, ANYONE, please tell me hope still exists in this world.

Anyway to WRX, I sincerely hope you can find the perfect someone to share your woes and happiness, hopes and future, and I hope you can find it in Fish. There. :) Congrats!

Somehow I feel I'm not making much sense. Ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger JayWalk said...

Perhaps these days when getting out of a marriage is so easy that people don't really give it enough thought.

As a result they just jump right in, knowing that it is merely 2 signatures on a legal document to jump right out again.

10:16 PM  
Blogger mayonnaise said...

Actually it's not so simple to jump out of a marriage here, you need $$, loads of it. Lawyer fee is already a killer on its own.
*grimace* Let's not go there.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home