Friday, April 15, 2005

Latest Update!

Latest update! Called WRX from my office number and to ask him when he can pass the O2 mini hp cover to me. No one picked up.. Then my office phone rang..

Me: (knowing it must be mine) Hello, Q******!
Lady: Hello may I know who's looking for WRX? He's driving now..
Me: (in shock) Uh, me. (realised that sounded stupid, muttered my name softly)
Lady: Ha? May I know who u are?
Me: Oh, I'm Mayo, but it's ok, I'll call him back.
Lady: Oh, it's ok ha.. I'll tell him that you called.

WAH PIANG. I think that's Fish, and I got no goddamn idea why, but I was so scared of her... LOL..

Sorry WRX, if she flares up at you later.. Pai say leh! ;P

1 Comments:

Blogger mayonnaise said...

Smart! But i'm not a liar leh... Very bad at that

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home