Thursday, April 14, 2005

Happy days are around the corner! Which corner ha?

Firstly, I would like to applaud myself for finding the time to blog regularly (at least for the past 3 days I did!). Secondly, for being so hardworking and actually 80% finished my marketing proposal last night (sprawled on my sofa with lubricating eye drops within reach and tsunami documentary distracting me in the background). Thirdly, for waking up early this morning to feed my dogs (one started singing at 6.30 cos he's hungry =_=") and still managed to pick nice clothes (complete with LV sandals) for work today. Feel so happy cos I smell great! Feel great! And (hopefully) look great!

Anyway, I'm alone in the office AGAIN. Like what's new right? Funny cos I think my contract stated "Working hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm", where the heck is everyone?!?!?! So with no one in the office, naturally I become the unofficial telephone operator, and the habitual blogger :P

But hey, don't assume I'm shaking my fat legs doing nothing here ok. I have a grand total of 2 posters, 1 training guide, 1 enewsletter, and 1 proposal (either soft copy or hard copy format) all spread out infront of me. And while I'm happily typing on the keyboard, my mind is going at a 120km/h thinking of what I should do next/first. Talk about multi-tasking man.

Anyway, I know my birthday is over, so is Valentines/Friendship Day, so there isn't really a reason for a present... But I need a nice pen. Anyone has a spare?

Just joking.

I'm satisfied with my red leaf (if only it doesn't keep going MIA on me when I'm out at meeting).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home