Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Puny ****

Don't worry, I'm not going to start ranting on any x-rated stuff that I've seen. **** does not equal to ****, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, my polymate cum project pals cum smoke buddy Edeline-san came over (all the way!) from Parkway to my office in Shenton Ghost Town Way last evening for dinner. Was supposed to meet in Parkway where there's shopping and food, but didn't managed to get off work till 8 plus yesterday. *sigh* So she patiently read ST at the coffee table in my office while waiting for me finish up my shit stuff. By the time I was done, glazy-eyed me looked like I was about to faint anytime, so in any case, we went downstairs for a simple Jap dinner.

For those of you who do not know what happens when 2 girls meet up (esp after a long while), read on...

So there we were - 2 pathetic souls tired out from our daily routine hamster run, sipping tea (hers hot due to reasons-I-shall-not-reveal-here and mine iced) and catching up on each others' lives. Well, thinking about it now, we talked about men in our last conversation, we talked about men in our last conversation, WE TALKED ABOUT MEN IN EVERY CONVERSATION WE HAD IN THE PAST YEAR!! What's this with us and men, you may ask. Well, I think it could be better phrased as "What's wrong with OUR men?" (be it legitimate, scandalous, expired etc)

For now, I think I better keep the answer to myself *smile*

Anyway, at least we girls bother to analyse situations and talk about men, about their actions (and most of the times, inactions). However, what do men talk about when it's a "all-men night out"? <---Is this possible? Do men actually discuss about the women in their lives? Or is it just about cup sizes (a handful is enough. RIGHT.), moan level, cute factor, and other superficial things (Eg. zi kor zar bor eh gan eh! or Knn.. Ke pai kua, long chia bin!)

Tell me about it, please.

3 Comments:

Blogger edel said...

lol! the 'long chia bin' is a good one :p
well anyway agreed with what u said abt men. if they spent 1/4 of their time discussing the women in their lives, prob they wouldnt constantly wonder 'what on earth women want' ya! try using some brains n analysing for a start.

anyway it was quite good to have a chance to sit down n read de papers. i'm abt to move to mars soon if i do not start catching up on some current affairs. oh ya, thanks for de dinner btw :)

6:10 AM  
Blogger IniQx said...

*WAILS* 3 of us must meet-up next week hoh! im back to normal working hours next week (i.e. 10am-7.30pm)

pssst..there're new additions @ Papillon. i havent pop-by tho.

8:06 AM  
Blogger mayonnaise said...

:) Yea... Meet up next week sounds good. Anyway vone, I'll be going to present near ur office next week, so will call u if i have the chance..

Miss u all *kiss*

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home