Monday, April 18, 2005

Rainy days & Mondays

Yes, it's the most dreaded day of the week (again!).. Don't know what's up with my dog (the male one) nowadays, it's as if i'm ill-treating him or starving him; whatever the case, he starts to holler at the top of his lungs for his breakfast at 6.30 for the past 10 days. Yes, you read it right, Six Farking Thirty am. I don't even get to eat till 8.

Anyway, back to my Monday blues.. I hate Mondays as work (piled up from last week), usually come catching up on me on Mondays, and today, is definitely no exception.

Another announcement I would like to make is that I've lost ALL MY CONTACTS in my mobile. Story in short - recently bought an O2 Mini, keyed in my contacts manually (My old phone Samsung cannot copy to SIM), never knew I had to backup my contacts, phone hanged, hard reset. POOF! Goodbye contacts *waves*

So, I've essentially lost everyone's number. Poly, Sec, JC, ex-colleagues whatever.... All gone in 60 seconds. Kindly text me and state your name so I can get back your number ok? (edel, need yours too, and shav's home number also.. ash? Joyce? Angeline? *cries*)

Isn't this the most wonderful start to my week?

4 Comments:

Blogger mayonnaise said...

xie le.. :-(

8:36 PM  
Blogger mayonnaise said...

ok, joyce.. so fierce ;P

3:27 AM  
Blogger IniQx said...

y so geeky these days? O2 mini sia! anyway, got my SMS have u? papillon lady asked for u when i went down today =P

7:59 AM  
Blogger mayonnaise said...

My mtg near ur office is tmrw morning. And i'll be going with my boss *cries* he's only interested in food...

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home