Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Tearing out my hair

Wah piang, I'm really hitting my head against the wall. Trying to revise some creative concepts here. What do f**king Blue Label drinkers like to do in their free time?!?!?!??! *tears out hair*

Guess what my friend said?

Mayo says:
what do u think is the F**king hobbies of blue label drinkers?
Mayo says:
other than golf
A says:
f**king lor
Mayo says:
thanks!!!!


That was a real great help! Maybe I can propose some classy condom premium when they buy the bottles. Buy 1 bottle get 3-in-a-pack.. Buy 3 bottles get 1 year supply... All in a classy metallic wrapper...

But then again, Singaporean men need only what... 79 condoms a year...?

Argh! #$#%$^^&&&**&%*%%$ Help me please................... Mind not working.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home