Monday, December 17, 2007

Mummy, mummy, mummy....

It has been like what? 2 years, 7 months and 1 day since I last blogged and believe me, life has changed in leaps and bounds. Let me give you a brief update of what has happened during the hiatus (in chronological order):

  1. I found out I was expecting
  2. I found out I was expecting triplets
  3. I found out I was expecting triplets, so I quit my job
  4. I found out I was expecting triplets, so I quit my job & became a stay-at-home mum
  5. I found out I was expecting triplets, so I quit my job & became a stay-at-home mum and life pretty ends there, doesn't it?

Yes, now I'm the proud mummy (I really am!) of 3 adorable monsters who just turned 2 a day ago, 2 boys and a girl. You'll hate to love them or you'll love to hate them (depending on whether whining, crying, tugging and playing appeal to you). Since they probably will be hot topics in my future posts, I guess I should make a little introduction of them:

  • Jerrell: Birth order #1

    Regular mummy's boy. Loves mummy to bits. Loves to eat. Loves to disturb others or fight for attention. Scared to lose.

  • Jade: Birth order #2

    Spunky little girl who takes care of herself. Fiercely independent. Generally fierce, especially when Jerrell moves to disturb her.

  • Jarrett: Birth order #3

    Killer looks that charm men & ladies alike. Very fussy eater, yet very easy-going normally. Always gets bullied by Jerrell. Gets along pretty well with Jade.

I will post a picture of them for better verification purposes. But let me find out how first. Not exactly the most techy person recently huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home