Friday, April 22, 2005

Noble lunch...

My colleague commented that I looked happy today, pink cheeks, smiley... Oh I wonder why I'm happy! Wonder why~~~~~ Maybe, oh just maybe, for the fact that I'll MIA from this place for 3 whole weeks, maybe for the fact that I don't have to bother about the upcoming "emergency and safety event" in PRC in May, those countless brochures for my insurance client, changes and more changes for my liquor client. I AM SUCH A BITCH. So? Sue me lor.

Anyway, I'm going to meet SC, my ex-colleague, for lunch at Noble House. I think that's another reason why I'm smiling.. It's been a while since I had that. Would love to have sushi and hana maki etc.. But there doesn't seem to have a sushi outlet close enough to my office.

In any case, back to my leave taking issue - being the workaholic that I am, I guess I would feel lost staying at home, not working and away from civilisation (especially since I have to take a cab out of my estate to buy a pack of cigarettes even). Also, I'm actually quite fearful of what will happen to my fort that I've painfully built up over the past year at work. What if my clients get pissed? What if everything is screwed up by the time I return to work in mid-May? *keeps fingers crossed* Also, I may miss another chance to go China for work :(

Oh well, I'm not superwoman, I need my rest right? (Why do I sound like I'm consoling myself??)

Whatever it is, today is my last day of work for the next 3 weeks. I better enjoy it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

omg u actually enjoy working????

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home