Monday, May 09, 2005

Who's da bum?

I feel that I'm fast becoming a boring person - algae of the society, piece of nuah sai (soft shit) at home. I am so lazy, I don't even care if someone climbs in through my window and takes off with my safe. I am so lazy I don't feel like doing anything, even though my stomach is growling like a lion on vegetarian diet and I KNOW for sure there's bbq chicken wings and otak in my fridge. Heating them up won't take a minute, yes I know.

Have been blowing my nose too much, wonder where I caught this damn cold since I mostly coop myself at home. Broke my high score on bejeweled in my O2 mini again and again.. Newest score stands at 329770 now. Almost read all my storybooks that I've bought/rented. Now I'm wondering what else I can do in the comfort of my own bed. Sigh. Is this mid-life crisis? Or just denial, knowing that I have to start work next Monday? BIG SIGH.

Maybe if I become a real good girl from now on, God pls let me strike toto? So I can shake leg at home? *grin*

Big fat wish.

3 Comments:

Blogger JayWalk said...

Oh dear, better place yourself near the window to get lotsa sunshine and water yourself regularly ok?

Looks like you are starting to grow roots. :P

10:25 PM  
Blogger IniQx said...

looks like it's the lack of sunshine & outdoor fresh air that gave u that cold! =P anyhows, tk care! & u haben tell me if there's anything (in specific) u want frm BKK. sms moi yeah? ;)

5:27 AM  
Blogger JayWalk said...

Nothing comes to mind at the moment but thanks for the offer though. Very sweet of you. Thanks.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home