Thursday, April 21, 2005

Time is crawling

My bonnie lies over the ocean... My bonnie lies over the sea... My bonnie lies over the ocean... Oh bring back my bonnie to me.. (If I knew what bonnie was that is..)

I.AM.SO.GODDAMN.BORED.

My company's intranet is down, was supposed to get down to do mundane filing today, but without the intranet, i'm like a fly without wings, fish out of water, artist without brush, farker without *beep*.. You get the point..

So, now I'm looking at my client's HK database. Am so fed up with this database, I DO NOT understand why I'm tidying up the base for her.. I'm not an admin gal, neither am I part of IT team (who has possession of dbases) - but here I am straining my eyes to go through thousands of records to make sure there's no China/Malaysia/Singapore jokers in this HK-only base. And to make sure there's a UNIQUE serial number to every joker, is this really what I shld do? Fabricate a UNIQUE serial number? I'm playing god! God of database that is. (wtf am I ranting about? lol)

Being an AE is really tough job. If you're aspiring to be one, think twice, thrice, hundred times. Here's why: Never get enough jobs (your fault as presentation not "sart"), design not nice (your fault as brief buay sai), cannot deliver on time (your fault as no time management). Everyone's fingers will straightaway point to YOU. Oh, did I forget to mention, OT no extra pay?

Ok ok, I know, jobs are hard to come by nowadays, and money is hard to earn. That's why I'm complaining here right? (No Action Talk Only) -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home